How to Register Using Ramp
Registration Instructions for Ramp Registration System
- Create username and password.
- Log in and choose either “Participant” or “Available Participant Packages” to begin registration.
- “Available Participant Packages" allows you to view all age groups and corresponding pricing. Select the appropriate division to begin registration
- “Participant” takes you to the player registration page where you then select the appropriate division.
- Fill out participant information (will save so you won’t ever need to re-enter the information).
- Select a division and check the cash calendar box. Please put one cash calendar per family in your cart. If you have multiple registrations, only check the cash calendar box once.
- Read all waivers and sign. Please note the Jersey Waiver. We will not be collecting jersey deposit cheques this year.
- Add parent/guardian information.
- Respond to all questions. More than one box may be selected for power skating and goalie training.
- The final page provides a summary of all registration information entered. Please enter the payment type. Cash or cheque are listed but you may also pay by e-transfer.
- Click “Submit Registration”. You will receive an email with payment information including installment timings/fee schedule.
- To register a second player, go back to the dashboard and begin the process again.
- Go to “My Registrations” to view all players registered and a total of outstanding payments.
If you have any questions or issues with the registration system, email Kim Wolfe at email@example.com.